Gulliver Prep’s Upper School provides unparalleled opportunity. Students thrive in an environment where creative expression and problem-solving are paramount, which nurtures every individual’s unique talents and skills.
Grades 9-12 build on the spirit of innovation encouraged in younger grade levels. Students explore academic and extracurricular interests and take part in individual research projects, which are frequently presented to experts in the field. The Upper School’s opportunities for advanced coursework and enrichment make high school that much more exciting, helping to further distinguish students when applying to colleges and universities.
Upper School at Gulliver Prep is a time of expansive exploration, deep nurturing, bold empowerment, powerful personalization, pioneering entrepreneurship, and intellectual freedom.
The Private Upper School Experience Includes:
- An International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and more than 30 Advanced Placement courses
- The EDGE Program at the Upper School Miller Campus
- Experiential learning to prepare students for life beyond school
- An emphasis on giving back to our local and global communities
- Robust test preparation with the best resources available
- Renowned, award-winning visual and performing arts programs
- Signature Academic Programs in architecture, biomedical sciences, digital mass media, engineering, international business and entrepreneurship, and international diplomacy and legal studies