The Gulliver Fund is an annual fundraising campaign supporting key organizational initiatives in order to advance our strategic plan and enhance the student, faculty, and alumni experience.
YOUR DOLLARS AT WORK
IN ADDITION TO SUPPORTING THE SCHOOL’S OPERATIONS AND INSTRUCTION, THE GULLIVER FUND ALSO FUNDS ITEMS SUCH AS:
- Financial aid, awarded from a portion of the $5.6 million dollars raised
- Remote learning software for students
- $1.6 million invested in Smartboards
- Diversity/Multicultural educational resources
- Facility enhancements for the Marian C. Krutulis PK-8 Campus courtyard
- Resources for virtual debate competitions
- Athletic equipment, including new sailboats, batting cages, and dive platforms
Get In Touch
Our advancement team is available to help you explore ways to support the programs and activities you’re passionate about. Let us answer any questions you may have about giving to Gulliver Prep.