All sixth and ninth grade applicants to Gulliver, as well as current fifth and eighth grade Gulliver students who submit SSAT scores, will be considered for the scholarship. Finalists for the scholarship will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- GPA Range: 3.6 or higher
- SSAT Total Percentile Range: 90th percentile or higher
- Positive recommendations from teachers and counselor or current school administrator
Finalists will be notified of their selection by the admissions committee by January 29, 2021.
Once the finalists are selected, those wishing to pursue the scholarship must:
- Write an essay outlining their reason for wanting to attend Gulliver (prospective students)
- Write an essay outlining how Gulliver has made a difference to them (current students)
- Participate in an interview with a member of the scholarship committee
- Commit to Gulliver as their first choice school
For Additional Information
Please contact the admission department: Elena Castellanos, Director of Enrollment Management, at 305.665.3593 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.